The electric pump 6BP series can be used for surface flooding and spray irrigation systems, lifting water from lakes, rivers, and tanks, and for various industrial applications.
- NPT Threaded suction and discharge for a quick, easy connection
- Closed impeller obtains best efficiency levels
- Totally enclosed motor
- Stainless steel shaft provides strength and resistance to corrosion
- Greased pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Cast iron body for rugged durability
- Graphite/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance
- Gas threaded Suction and discharge ( NPT on request) for a quick and easy connection
- Grey cast iron pump body designed with suitable thickness to guarantee greater resistance and life to the working pressure
- Closed impeller to obtain the best efficiency levels and reduce pump NPSHr.
- Different configurations of a mechanical seal according to chemical compatibility with the pumped fluid
- Stainless steel shaft with cross-section increased to resist generated loads
- The wide availability of electric motors with the special voltage on request. High reliability for heavy-duty in agriculture and industrial applications
- Grease pre-lubricated ball bearings oversized and protected from outer agents to provide low noise operation without the need for maintenance.
Pump body and motor support in cast iron. Wide range of available material for the impellers: cast iron. Mechanical seal in graphite/ceramic, totally enclosed motor with external ventilation, a rotor mounted on maintenance-free ball bearings. The pumps can be supplied with built-in thermal overload protection on request. The capacitor is permanently in the circuit in the single-phase version.
Pump Performance Data
- The temperature of pumped liquid: 5°F to 158°F
- Maximum working pressure: 87 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature: 104°F
The performance data shown is based on continuous service for clear water (specific weight 62.5 lb/ft³) with a maximum manometric suction lift of 5 feet w.c. For higher manometric lifts, up to a maximum of 16ft, pump capacities are reduced. The suction pipe must be perfectly airtight to ensure the performance date shown.
The series BP electric pumps can be installed with the motor shaft mounted either horizontally or vertically. In the event of vertical installations, the motor must always be positioned above the pump body.
Download Catalog: SpringPump-6BP-Single-Stage-Centrifugal-SAER.PDF
|1 Year Warranty
|1-year Limited Warranty
|Port Size (in.)
|220V / Single Phase
|Max. Total Head (ft.)
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)
|Suction Port (in.)
|Discharge Port (in.)
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
|12.4″ x 9.8″ x 7.1″
|Product Weight (lbs.)