This SAER®-USA M202 Convertible Deep Well Jet Pump is a 2HP, convertible, deep Well Jet Pump that is ideal for water transfer, irrigation, heating/cooling systems, industrial applications, and more.
Made in Italy.
- Cast iron body for rugged durability
- Pressed brass impeller provides corrosion resistance
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal for wear resistance and long life
- The stainless steel rotor shaft is strong and resists corrosion
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor
The SAER Convertible Deep Well Jet M202, 2 HP, 1 HP, 230-Volt, 60 HZ, NPT TREAD, BRASS & CAST-IRON IMPELLER.
General water supply, pressurization of water by using pressure, vessels (autoclaves) horticultural irrigation, mist irrigation, dairy, farm also industrial applications.
Water transfer and garden watering applications.
The maximum lift is 49 ft. and the Maximum flow 792 GPH. (With External Ejector For Deep Wells 2″)
Made in Italy
- Pump body in cast iron
- Diffuser in thermoplastic resin
- Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 5°F to 122°F
- Maximum working pressure 130.5 psi
- Maximum ambient temperature 104°F; for higher temperatures
- Ejector Type: P1/20
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1-year Limited Warranty|
|Port Size (in.)||1″|
|Flow (GPH)||792 GPH|
|Volts||230V – 1 Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||243ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||49ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1.25″|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1″|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||13″ x 8.5″ x 9.2″|
There are no reviews yet.